Litter Prevention Strategy
A Litter Prevention Strategy for Western Australia 2015-2020 - A Shared Responsibility underlines the fact that every Western Australian has a role to play in keeping the state litter-free.
Strategic target: as a behavioural change program, the target change is a 25 per cent reduction in littering from the levels occurring in 2012-13.
The Strategy sets out objectives, strategies and actions under seven priorities:
- Priority 1: Research and Data
- Priority 2: Education, Awareness and Training
- Priority 3: Litter prevention tools
- Priority 4: Enforcement
- Priority 5: Incentives
- Priority 6: Collaboration and Partnerships
- Priority 7: Legislation and Policy