Tie down your load giveaway
Keep Australia Beautiful Council of Western Australia (KABC WA) is giving away four sets of trailer net and a tie-down kit as a one-off promotional activity.
When a person comments on the relevant Facebook or Instagram post, the person must tag a friend in the comments underneath the post. If that person is chosen to recieve a tie-down kit, the tagged friend will also win a tie-down kit.
For more information, visit KABC's Facebook or Instagram pages.
Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter of the Tie down your load giveaway competition ("competition") is the Keep Australia Beautiful Council of Western Australia ("Promoter").
- By participating in this competition each entrant accepts these terms and conditions.
- Any instructions on how to enter this competition set out in promotional material published by the Promoter forms part of the terms and conditions. If there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and information or instructions set out in the promotional material, these conditions will prevail to the extent of the inconsistency.
- To be eligible, entrants must be Western Australian residents and aged 18 years and over.
- Employees (or immediate family members of employees), contractors of the Promoter and third party organisations affiliated with the Promoter are not eligible to enter.
- Entries will be accepted between 00:01am (WST) 16 December 2019 and 11:59pm (WST) 27 December 2019 ("Competition Period").
- To enter, a person must click 'like' and comment on the relevant Facebook or Instagram post, linking the name of a friend in that comment during the Competition Period.
- The validity of an entry will be determined at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
- The prize must be taken as offered and no substitutes or exchanges of products can be made. The prize is not redeemable for cash. The prize cannot be transferred, except at the absolute discretion of the Promoter.
- Winners will be selected at random by a draw at the Promoter's premises at Prime House 8 Davidson Terrace, Joondalup WA 6027 after the competition period. The prize winners will be notified by direct message via Facebook or Instagram. To claim their prize, the prize winner must contact the Promoter with verification of their details within seven (7) calendar days of notification ("Notification Period").
- Collection or delivery of the prize will be arranged with the prize winners directly. The winner may be asked to participate in associated publicity at that point in time.
- If the prize winner does not contact the Promoter within the Notification Period, or for any reason is unable accept the prize, the winner will forfeit all rights to claim the prize and a re-draw will be undertaken at the Promoter's premises at Prime House 8 Davidson Terrace, Joondalup. The alternative winner will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the date of the re-draw.
- The winners' names and photographs may be published on Keep Australia Beautiful Council WA’s online channels including, but not limited to, website and social media.
- Information obtained from a person's entry and participation in the competition will be used by the Promoter and its agents to determine the prize winners.
- Entrants' data will be used by the Promoter and its relevant contracted staff for the sole use of the competition. It will not be shared with any other third-party.
- Any dispute regarding these terms and conditions and the validity of an entry will be determined at the sole discretion of the Promoter and the Promoter's decision will be final.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees, agents and contractors) and the Western Australian Government are not in any way liable for any loss, expense, damage or liability suffered or incurred by a person, directly or indirectly, in connection with this competition. The Promoter is not liable for, and takes no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, illegible or misdirected entries or delays or failures in any equipment or telecommunications service used to administer this competition.
- If for any reason the Promoter is unable to run the competition, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition and invalidate any affected entries.
- This competition is in no way endorsed, sponsored or administered by Facebook or Instagram in any capacity.