Do you feel frustrated by seeing litter lying around your street, park or local beach? Then why not adopt that spot and volunteer to help keep your spot litter-free.
Individuals, community groups, businesses or school communities can volunteer with the Adopt-a-Spot program and contribute to a cleaner environment. You receive free resources to help, insurance cover if you need it and an Adoption Certificate.
Submit your clean up report
How to Adopt-a-Spot:
- Choose your favourite site to do regular clean-ups; it could be your street, local park, waterway, bush trail, beach or wetland.
- Arrange a date for your first clean-up and invite your friends, family and neighbours to join you.
- Go to our registration page, register your name/group and complete the details of your site.
- Wait to receive your clean-up kit by post.
- Check back after your clean-up via our online clean-up report and tell us what you picked up.
If you want to know more, email the Program Coordinator or phone 6364 7041.
Byford Bag Ladies and Lads after a clean-up on their adopted roadside.
Order clean up items for your group
Lost Adopt-a-Spot group number