The Minister for Environment appointed a Chairperson and members to the Keep Australia Beautiful Council for January 2019 - December 2021 in December 2018.
Chairperson - Mr Michael Aspinall
Mr Aspinall brings more than 11 years experience as a councillor and member of the Western Australian Local Government Association and is retired Shire President for the Shire of Gin Gin. Mr Aspinall has a long standing interest in waste management issues, including litter prevention and is also a member of the Municipal Waste Advisory Council.
Members of Council
- Mr Howard Flinders - member representing the Department of Education.
- Ms Lisa Fanciulli - member representing the Department of Local Government, Sport and Cultural Industries.
- Mr Jason Menzies - member representing the Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions.
- Mr Don Burnett - member representing the Western Australian Local Government Association—Metropolitan.
- Cr William Adams - member representing the Western Australian Local Government Association—Regional.
- Ms Christine Parfitt - member representing the Conservation Council WA Inc.
- Ms Genette Keating - member representing the interests of consumers.
Some positions remain vacant.