Adopt your favourite spot
Have you ever felt frustrated by seeing litter lying around your street, park or local beach or wondered how you contribute to a cleaner and healthier community?
Whether you are an individual or part of a community group, business or school community, the Adopt-a-Spot program is a simple way to volunteer a few hours to do your bit for a cleaner environment. You receive free resources to help, insurance cover if you need it and an Adoption Certificate.
You can get involved in just 5 easy steps:
- Choose your favourite site to do regular clean ups; it could be your street, local park, waterway, bush trail, beach or wetland.
- Arrange a date for your first clean up and invite your friends, family and neighbours to join you.
- Go to our registration page, register your name or group and complete the details of your site.
- Wait to recieve your cleanup kit by post.
- Check back after your clean up via our online cleanup report and tell us what you picked up.
Read more about the program here
or Register now
Read the full program information here or if you want to know more, email the Program Coordinator or phone 6467 5339.
Byford Bag Ladies and Lads clean up on their adopted roadside site each week.