Keep Australia Beautiful Week 22-28 August is a time to raise awareness about the simple things we can all do in our daily lives to reduce our impact on the environment and encourage action.
We encourage all Western Australians to be tidy aussies this week and be role models for their families, friends and communities.
1. Organise a clean-up your neighbourhood or quick tidy up in your street. Contact us for free clean-up bags.
2. Test your litter knowledge in the Bin it to Win it quiz. You could win an iPad mini!
4. Join the beach clean-up event on Sunday 28 August at a Trigg Beach. Register here.
5. Send us your #tidyaussie photos of you and your friends and family in clean-up action! Hashtag #tidyaussie with your photos.
6. Register as a Litter Reporter and report littering when you see it. Litterers can receive a $200 fine.
See more ways to get involved here.
Download Facebook and Instagram images to share by clicking on the images below.